Omnia Antica & Perduta Playing Cards Deck Set // Thirdway Industries
1 set left in stock
2016 Kickstarter Decks
Omnia Antica is a playing deck created by Giovanni Meroni as part of his series Omnia: The Golden Age. As the main deck of the Omnia series, Antica tells a tale of great Kings and Queens who have wealth and fortune. Suits, spades and clubs are inspired by great rulers and civilizations of the ancient world, such as the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.
Each card is beautifully designed with graphics paying tribute to ancient symbols and Latin phrases. Throughout the deck, metallic inks fill the playing cards, giving them a royal and striking feature. Get thrust into a world of opulence and royalty with the Omnia Antica playing cards, a sure deck to add to your collection.
- 55 cards
- Copper foiled tuck box
- Metallic inks on faces and backs
- High quality stock and classic finish
Perduta means "Lost" and represents an era of war and destruction when everything has collapsed. According to Giovanni Meroni, not much will be revealed until the stretched goal has been unlocked during the campaign.
The cards will have light green and gold metallic inks. The green was the key color chosen to represent Perduta, as this color is known to be associated with materialism and envy, and the courts are aggressive and malicious. Omnia Perduta is the perfect ending to a wonderful series and a collection to consider for avid players to perform some magic tricks and cardistry.
- 55 cards, including a light-emerald suicide queen
- Green and gold metallic inks on faces and backs
- Emerald foil on tuck box, inside and outside
- Dark Grey Stardust Paper tuck box
- 2 metallic inks on faces, light-emerald, and gold
- Unlimited version (2000+ decks printed)
- Classic finish
- Printed by Expert Playing Card Co.